Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Question for students


1. (Lesson ) Circle the things the force of a magnet can work through.
You can circle more than one answer.
a. water
b. air
c. a piece of paper

2. (Lesson ) True or False?
A magnet needs to touch an object to pull on it. ______________
false

3. (Lesson ) Do all magnets have the same strength?
a. Yes
b. No

4. (Lesson ) What can happen when two magnets are pushed towards
each other? You can circle more than one answer.
a. They can turn into metal.
b. They can pull toward (attract) one another.
c. They can push apart (repel) one another      
   





 I Wonder: notice, ask questions, state problems
 I Think: consider, gather information, predict
 I Try: experiment, model, test ideas, repeat
 I Observe: watch, examine, measure
 I Record:  record data, organize, describe, classify, graph, draw
 I Discover: look for patterns, interpret, reflect, conclude,
 communicate discoveries



No comments:

Post a Comment